- Priority - Critical
- Affecting Server - Vmware1
We are currently seeing intermittent issue with some VPS on the vmware 1 server.
We are investigating and trying to resolve the issue.
Updates are below (latest first),
15/7/21 - Only 1 VM showing network activity. (Waiting on client)
- All VM's showing down have now been check and network activyt is showing.
- If you are still having issues please repsonded/create a support ticket for further investigation.
15/7/21 - Fixed 1 of the affected server
- Realised the VM wasn’t able to even ping its own interfaces despite been online and active on the OS and the esxi host.
- After number of tests/try’s with the network settings on the VM. Provided no results/answers.
- Tried to see status of the "firewalld" on the OS. Results showed inactive (Masked)
- Unmasked "firewalld" and started VM was ping able again.
- Seeing if this fixes the other affected VM's.
14/07/21 - Investigation to root cause and fix are still on going.
- Virtual Machine are online showing no errors but not visible on the internet.
- Following investigations from ourselves and the data center virtual machines affected that are online have lost all connection to the internet.
- No settings have been changed. This affects just over 50% of VPS on the server.
- Root cause and fix still unknown at this time.
We will update as soon as possible thank you your patience
Kind Regards Daniel
- Date - 14/07/2021 12:08 - 15/07/2021 02:05
- Last Updated - 15/07/2021 01:07
Below is a real-time overview of our servers where you can check if there's any known issues.
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution